Sabtu, 23 Oktober 2010

Assigment of English By Steve Austin S1 IPMI Business School Undergraduate 2009

                             Traveller is my Cool Job
         
         There are many cool job in this world.but,every people have to choice one of those cool jobs.for instance,like me.I cann't do the job monotonous,so the best job as my type is a traveller.because,I also work other than associated with traveller,but one of my hobbies is travelling.

My experince in travelling is,i ever visited many countries such as Singapore,Kualalumpur,China,Hongkong,Macau,Thailand and for short plan.I have prepare for my next trip to visit Europe.all of it I got free.instead of it,i got pocket money also additional money for shooping need.it was very amazingly.

As far as,traveller is my best choice.But,if the other day i find and i change my cool job is it the answer of IPMI logo that says " Redefine your Future "im looking forward all of you enjoy and can share what your experience is.

2 komentar:

  1. wooow, your job is really cool! that is my dream job :D
    do you have unforgettable experiences with that job?

    BalasHapus