Selasa, 02 November 2010

My Youngest Brother

Assigment 
Andrew Wijaya



My Youngest Brother

My youngest brother is a normal children. Now he’s five years old and studying in play
group,he is very active and with all his activities sometimes can make my family happy or angry.
Than we try to understand what he doing because, he just a kid who need care from people
around him. He like to ask with my father, my mother or me about anything that he does’nt
know. It’s very funny when he always and always asking.

4 komentar:

  1. Good writing, Andrew. What's your brother's name? It's good to include more specific details when you are writing about a person, that way readers would feel some connection with the character.

    Writing feedback: You need to edit the format of this post, Andrew. Also, look at the subject-verb agreement in each sentence :) Will talk to you more about this in the class.

    BalasHapus
  2. i like your story about your brother, whats his names?

    BalasHapus
  3. i think you should play with him more often

    BalasHapus
  4. Where does your youngest brother go to school ?
    what is the name of the play group ? i mean

    " KURNIAWAN SAPUTRA "

    BalasHapus