Senin, 01 November 2010

My Father

Danang Kuncoro Jati
English 1
My Father
        My father is a unordinary Javanese person. Why i sadid that it's because my father has a loud voice. Almost all the Javanese people have soft voice. I don't know why my father is different from his race but i think it because of cigarette. My father used to smoke since junior high school. From what i saw, he could smoke 3 packs of cigar in one day. That terrible! I think only several people can have similar smoking problem like my father. But, i wish that someday my father can stop smoking

2 komentar:

  1. I don't know why most of the Javanese people speak softly and how people from other ethic groups (i.e. Bataknese) speak loudly. Regardless, smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day is just too much. Let's just hope your father can lead a healthier lifestyle soon.

    BalasHapus
  2. woow, i think your habit of smoking is from your father, isn't it? and if your father quit smoking, do you want to do the same thing?
    -cemisya

    BalasHapus