Senin, 01 November 2010

My Aunt

Cemisya Umiakulsum Asiah
English 1
My Aunt, Roechanah Anne
 The younger sister of my mother is a unique person. Her name is Roechanah Anne. She is the smartest one in my family member, i think. She knew everything. I always call her "walking wikipedia". She and i like to do many discusions. We discused about religion, history, businness, and many more. She is a logical person, always give argument with reason of things. She is the cleanest person in my home, too. She is so tidy and is always organize her belongers. I have learning much from her. Eventough she is unmarried and fiere sometimes, i always love her and take care of her like my mother.

3 komentar:

  1. Ha! This sounds exactly like Anne :) I like that you provide illustrations to her personalities and definitely like your concluding sentence. Although, I don't see how her being unmarried would make any difference in your loving and taking care of her :)

    Writing feedback : belongers ==> belongings

    BalasHapus
  2. Where did your aunt go to school ?
    what kind of bussiness does she have ?

    " KURNIAWAN SAPUTRA "

    BalasHapus