Selasa, 02 November 2010

Haryobimo Arief Alexander

My Late Younger Brother
Bayu is his name, he was born in 30 October 1996. My mother always tells me stories about me at that period of time when I lost my brother. She said I was very glad knowing that my mother got pregnant, I always told her everyday that I cannot wait to meet Bayu. I loved him even though he is not yet brought in to the world. Ironically, I was never able to see him, he apparently passed away soon after he was delivered. After then, I always cried and feel sad everytime I see his face. I missed him do much.

5 komentar:

  1. That period of time must have been really hard for your family and especially your mother. Thank you for sharing, Bimo.

    BalasHapus
  2. This is very sad story, do you have another sibling bimo?

    *Rudly Syafridwan*

    BalasHapus
  3. i'm sorry to hear that . maybe you will see in your dreams

    BalasHapus
  4. i send my condolonce for you little brother hope he will get a best place beside him,Dont beside


    "KURNIAWAN SAPUTRA"

    BalasHapus